This is an accessibility statement from Syringa Property Management.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Syringa Properties website is fully compliant up to WCAG 2.1 level AA.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Syringa Properties. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Syringa Properties:
Contact us if you are having any issues accessing our content or navigating the site. We want your browsing experience on our site to be as easy as possible. Typically, we will respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge browsers with assistive technology on either Mac or PC.
Boise Web Designs is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 2 years
Accessibility of Syringa Properties relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browsers and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the WCAG accessibility standards.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of Syringa Properties, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below. Known limitations for Syringa Properties:
- Google reCAPTCHA v3 on pages with web forms: This site uses Google reCAPTCHA v3 which operates without the need for human interaction. However, this technology generates iframe-based notification content that may trigger alerts or warnings in accessibility testing tools. This site is not responsible for these alerts and warnings, and they do not negatively impact the accessibility of the site. For more information about Google reCAPTCHA v3 technology, click here to open their documentation in a new tab.
- Google Maps on Community Pages: There is a pop-up on this map when you click on a location marker that gives no warning it’s a pop-up, which can be disorienting for some users. However, this is standard Google map functionality. This map also reports a few ARIA-related issues. At this time, we are going to continue using this map feature from Google. Contact us if you need help viewing our locations with the form on that page.
This statement was updated on 10, March, 2023.